Are You Missing Opportunities with Online Video?
You are a small business, you have updated your website, it is mobile friendly, you have a business Facebook page with hundreds of Likes, you are on Twitter and LinkedIn with hundreds of connections and followers. You have a blog and regularly post updates and stories. You think you are all set, but there are even greater opportunities for exposure and better google search results with online video. Videos watched online has nearly doubled in the last twelve months.
Read on to find out the recent consumer activity when it comes to watching videos online.
The Latest Online Stats for the last 12 Months According to Marketing Magazine:
- There are 20% more people accessing videos vs this time last year
- Videos watched online have doubled from 1bn to 2bn
- The average viewer watches 158 video clips, 14.3 hours worth of video per year with 5.4 minutes per video
- Total number of viewing hours has increased from 95.7m to 182.4m
- Males account for 52% of viewing vs 48% for females
- The viewing audience comprises of 38% of 15-34 year olds
- Viewing of social videos is done 79% of the time at home
The Top 10 Online Video Destinations World Wide
If you want to utilise video to help promote your business, make sure you optimise the name and meta tags for the best search results. Visit http://www.youronlinesuccess.com.au/blog/how-to-get-your-videos-on-your-website/ who provide some very helpful tips on how to plan, film, format and host your video content. Key areas covered are:
- Using YouTube for Online Video
- Hosting a video on your website
- Implications for iphone/ipad and android devices
Blog, Online Marketing and tagged Hall of Fame Marketing Bendigo, Online Marketing Bendigo